Bosch DDH183-01 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Brute Tough 1/2" Drill/Driver Kit ~ Bosch
- Precision clutch with 25+1 settings - provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Brushless motor - efficient power that delivers 663-Inch-Lbs. of torque and outstanding runtime
- Upgraded all-metal chuck - for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- Outstanding control - variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-2,100 rpm) and high torque (0-480 rpm)
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection - longer life in tool and battery, protects from overload
The Bosch DDH183-01 18-Volt Brushless Brute Tough 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver is robust and powerful, a tool that features KickBack Control and a precision clutch. KickBack Control is an integrated acceleration sensor that automatically shuts down the tool when a dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The precision clutch has 25+1 settings, for reduced overtightening, fewer damaged screw heads, and a longer tool life. With an upgraded, heavy-duty all-metal chuck, the drill has great bit grip and torque transfer. Its efficient brushless motor delivers outstanding runtime and longer motor life. It produces 663-Inch.-Lbs. of torque, and it has variable-speed selector – one optimized for high-torque driving (0-480 rpm) and one best for high-speed drilling (0-2,100 rpm). The DDH183 features Bosch's Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, tough Durashield housing, an LED for illumination and a long belt clip. It is an easy tool to handle, with a sure-grip side-assist handle and an ergonomic grip zone. Includes: (1) DDH183 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver; (2) 18-Volt 4.0 amp FatPack Batteries; (1) 18-Volt Fast Charger; (1) Auxiliary Handle; (1) Magnetic 4x Bit Holder; (4) Bit Tips; (1) Belt Clip; (1) Carrying Bag.