DELTA 46-755X 16-Inch Swing by 42-Inch between Centers 2 Horsepower Variable Speed Woodworking Lathe, 230-Volt 1 Phase ~ Delta
DELTA 46-755X 16-Inch Swing by 42-Inch between Centers 2 Horsepower Variable Speed Woodworking Lathe, 230-Volt 1 Phase
- Woodworking lathe has a 42-inch bed between centers
- Powerful 2 HP motor has variable speed between 0 and 3000 RPM
- Steel bed construction for superior torsional strength
- Backed by 5-year warranty
- Includes lathe, motor, drive center, live center, 4-inch face plate, 12-inch tool rest and base, knockout bar, wrenches, instructional manual.
The DELTA 46-755X Variable Speed Woodworking Lathe is a powerful 16-inch steel bed lathe featuring a 2 HP motor. The lathe has a 42-inch bed for plenty of workspace, and a variable speed between 0 and 3000 RPM. With high and low acceleration/deceleration and variable speed/frequency, you'll be able to work on any turning task. The lathe is made in the USA with a steel bed construction that is 20 times torsionally stiffer than the typical cast iron designs. The lathe measures 66 x 21 x 30.5 inches and weighs 430 pounds.